Test Drive the Universal Convertible Bond Pricing Model
The Universal Convertible Bond Pricing Model is an off-the-shelf solution that employs a partial differential equation (PDE) methodology for valuing a broad range of convertible bonds. The flexible modeling framework enables the end user to specify the relevant convertible bond feature, and define and configure the feature's parameters, all without programming.
Simply select from the ready-to-use sets of convertible bond features, configure the feature in accordance with the modeling description and input the appropriate modeling data.
The Universal Convertible Bond Pricing Model does the rest, generating price and sensitivity measures, accurately capturing dividends and providing much smoother and faster convergence than tree-based approaches.
More info on the Universal Convertible Bond Pricing Model >>
GET YOUR TEST DRIVE ROLLING:
Comprehensive support for convertible bonds with a full range of features including:
- Fixed, proportional, or mixed fixed/proportional dividend models. Explicit dividend schedules or internally built.
- Hazard rates calibrated from CDS spreads (or exogenous user input).
- Fixed, floating or mixed fixed/floating coupon models. Explicit coupon date schedules or internally built.
- Separate treasury and benchmark curves.
- Convertibles written on foreign stocks.
- Hard call and discrete put schedules.
- M of N soft calls with arbitrary number of days for the soft call trigger and soft call window including time variable call price/protection price schedules.
- Contingent conversion (COCOs), conversion ratio resets, with pertinent parameters time variable according to user defined schedules.
- Many types of make whole provisions including make whole conversion ratio adjustment matrices and change of control provisions.
- Funding spread, borrow rate, choice of day count basis and holiday calendar support, switches for inclusion of accrued interest upon call, conversion, put, or default.
- Outputs include theoretical price, all Universal Greeks, interest, hazard, credit spread curve sensitivities, and many market implied quantities.
Like all SciComp Consulting solutions the Universal Convertible Bond Pricing Model can be enhanced/modified to meet any particular modeling needs you may have and is available as C/C++ source code, Windows/Linux executable, or a ready-to-use Excel spreadsheet and add-in.
|SciComp Inc., 5806 Mesa Drive, Suite 250, Austin TX 78731, 512-451-1050, www.scicomp.com
© SciFinance is a registered trademark of SciComp Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. All rights reserved.